Just keep these important points in mind...
1. Think positively about your hair & scalp!
2. Get to know the condition of your scalp, if necessary consult with Aginah.
3. Use Aginah’s Herbal Hair Products regularly to obtain the best results.
4. Do not use products that strip hair of it's natural moisture; leave residue or create
hair build-up; prevent hair & scalp from breathing.
5. Finger massage the scalp at least 1-3 minutes a day to loosen the tightness of the
6. Regular Brushing improves the quality of your hair and cleanse the surface of
dirt and dead skin before shampooing.
7. Shampoo and Condition once a week or every two weeks with Aginah's Herbal Pomade
8. Brush hair before going to bed
to increase blood circulation in the scalp to stimulate hair growth.
9. Brush hair also upon awakening to increase blood circulation in the scalp to stimulate hair
10. Standing on your head or hanging your head off
the bed while talking on the telephone or meditating is effective in bringing new blood to the blood-starved scalp.
11. Depending on
the growth of your hair, trim or cut every 6-8 weeks.
12. Remember that the condition of your hair depends largely on your blood and the lifestyle
you lead: A calm and peaceful life, well-balanced diet, pure water, herbs and natural vitamins, free-form amino acids and
a brisk 30 minute walk will greatly benefit you and your hairs' health.
13. Stay away from
hair glue, tight braids and synthetic hair. Have you noticed that so many young & older women are thinning
14. Stop smothering the hair with so many different synthetic
finishing products. Allow the hair & scalp to breath.
15. Should you need my assistance please don't hesitate to email email@example.com I'm here to educate and enlighten.
16. Complimentary consultation with hair appointments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484.431.3177 for salon hours.
Have A Healthier Hair Day!
Your holistic hair health educator